Who we are and what we do
Founded in 2015, the company Vibroblast Srl is one of the most important suppliers of solutions for surface finishing, filtration solutions, painting solutions and service for equipment in this field.
Our identification and contact details are the following: Vibrobalst Srl, J23 / 6191/2017, RO35338374.
Headquarters address: Sos Pipera nr 17, Voluntari, Ilfov
Phone: 0799 987 442
Below you will find the necessary information on how we collect, store and process personal data.
Our general statement on data protection
According to the requirements of Law no. 679/2017 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented, we have the obligation to manage, safely and only for the specified purposes, any personal data that we provide. We collect this data when you fill in a form on our website, in order to contact us or download various materials, or when you subscribe to the newsletter. The purpose of collecting this data is mainly to communicate and provide you with useful information that you have requested. We do not practice SPAM and we promise that you will not receive such a thing from us. You always have the option to delete your email address or phone number from our database. Non-private information, which does not identify a specific person, is subject to a different policy, that of cookies, which you can consult below. If you wish to delete from our database the personal information provided by you, you can write to us at email@example.com
Also, our website complies with the rules imposed by the new General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of Citizens of the European Union – RGPD or GDPR, entered into force on May 25, 2018.
Data collected and processed from the site
Our company collects, through the website and by direct communication by email, the following types of data:
Anonymous data that cannot be associated or cannot lead to the identification of a person.
Personal data: name, surname, email address, telephone
This data can be collected in several ways:
Using the forms you fill in on the site or on other channels Using cookies
Details about each collection method
Data collected through the form:
Stored data: data filled in the form.
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing: The requested data are necessary in order to be able to respond to the applicant in the most appropriate way possible. The contact method (phone or email) will be established by the Vibroblast representative, depending on the applicant’s request.
Stored data: data filled in the form.
Purpose and legal basis of data processing: The data are used to send emails with offers, blog articles and personalized news. The personalization of these materials is based on the statistical data collected by the email marketing platform, the anonymous statistics collected by Google Analytics and the analysis of anonymized orders from the site admin. The subscription represents the request to receive these newsletters and consequently also represents the consent.
Stored data: data filled in the form.
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing: The data are stored and published to encourage discussions based on the information provided in the pages that contain the form. Comments will be subject to an approval process. If a Vibroblast representative believes that a comment does not encourage a discussion based on the information on the page, for any reason, he or she may not post the comment. In this case, the comment and data will be deleted from our database. The Name, Message and Website data will be made public, and the email address will be used to notify the user, only if he has opted for this option. The email address filled in the email address field will not be made public and will not be sent to other third parties.
Purpose and legal basis of data processing:
The requested data are necessary in order to be able to respond to the applicant in the most appropriate way possible. The contact method (phone or email) will be established by the Vibroblast representative. He will choose the method that seems appropriate to him, depending on the applicant’s request. If the applicant does not respond to one of the channels, the other will be called.
Their essential role is to create a safer, more useful and more pleasant browsing experience for site users by sending feedback to site owners on how their sites are used (by users). Also, some cookies can be used to remind or to personalize and target the advertisement.
Cookies are small files, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on the user’s terminal (eg computer, mobile phone or other equipment of a user from which the Internet is accessed). The cookie is installed by the request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, etc.) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user’s hard drive).
We use 3 types of cookies:
- Cookies essential for the operation of the site. This type of cookie retains the user’s preferences on this site, so there is no need to set them each time you visit the site. For example: personalization of certain settings (language, country, prices displayed in the national currency, adding products to the cart, authentication, product comparison, etc. For this type of cookies it is not necessary to express consent.
- Anonymous statistics cookies. These cookies help to transmit information to Google Analytics about the experience and behavior of users on our site. The data collected using Google Analytics cookies, which run automatically on our site, are anonymized data that do not lead to the identification of persons. For this type of cookies there is no need to express consent.
- Advertising personalization and reminder cookies. This type of cookies captures personal data and their activation on our website implies the prior consent. These cookies are also used to target and / or personalize online advertising and are usually generated by third-party advertising and reminder programs.
You can decide to delete cookies or stop writing them, using the browser settings. Many cookies are used to increase the use or functionality of websites / applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our sites or applications.
Access, use and storage of data
In order to carry out our activities, we use various services from external or internal suppliers, called in this document empowered. The services of external providers involve the storage of information in their databases, information that is protected and secured. These can be:
Internal: VIBROBLAST representatives from the departments: sales, marketing, administrative, webmaster admin or customer support.
External: The online platforms used and the service providers we collaborate with to carry out our activity:
- email marketing platform
- Collaborating courier company
- Online payment processor
- Management program
- Collaborating company for marketing, sales and recruitment actions
- online advertising platforms used for remarketing (Google AdWords, Facebook)
The data filled in through the forms on the website, the data stored in the website admin and in the management program, are stored until the applicant requests their deletion.
Depending on the type of cookie, the data captured by them have different retention periods, which vary as follows:
- Retention of data only during the user’s visit;
- Retention of data for a period of several days (for example, in order not to display certain elements of the site, pop-ups, alerts, only once every few days, not every time you access the site)
- Retention of data for a longer period of time (such as anonymous data captured by Google Analytics, automatic authentication, retention of products in the shopping cart)
If you want to know more about Cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
Microsoft Cookies guide
All About Cookies
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- The right to access data – the right to obtain from Vibroblast a confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not, as well as access to the respective data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company that are subject to processing.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to obtain the modification, made by Vibroblast, of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete.
- Right to delete data – you have the right to obtain from Vibroblast the deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and Vibroblast has the obligation to delete such data when: (i) personal data are no longer required for fulfilling the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) the data holder withdraws his consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (iii) the holder opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail as to the processing; (iv) personal data have been processed unlawfully; (v) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on Vibroblast under Union law or Romanian law. Vibroblast will communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed any deletion thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform about these recipients, if requested;
- The right to restrict the processing – You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your Data. This means that the processing of your data is limited, so we can keep the data, but not use or process it. This right applies in specific circumstances provided by the General Regulation on data protection, namely:
- the accuracy of the Data is contested by the data subject (ie by you), for a period that allows the operator (ie Vibroblast) to verify the correctness of the Data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject (ie you) opposes the deletion of the Data and requests the restriction of their use;
- the operator (Vibroblast) no longer needs Data for processing, but these are requested by the data subject for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- the data subject (ie you) has objected to the processing based on legitimate reasons by the operator based on the verification if the legitimate reasons of the operator (Vibroblast) exceed those of the data subject (if the legitimate rights of Vibroblast prevail over your rights).
- The right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to transmit this data to another operator, under certain conditions; in exercising this right, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from Vibroblast to another operator when this is technically feasible;
- The right to opposition – you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to the particular situation in which you are, at any time, the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
- The right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data carried out by Vibroblast based on the consent before its withdrawal.
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data you have sent us, including in order to exercise the rights you have, mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us at any time at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0799987442
- Address: Sos Pipera nr 19, Voluntari, Ilfov